Spring Session beginning on March 9th!!
Therapy Group for Mothers of Children with High Emotional Needs
A Mother's Retreat is an eight week therapy group that focuses on supporting mothers of children with high emotional needs. Emotionally intense children experience the world differently than those around them. Mothering a child with high emotional needs, takes a great deal of understanding and energy, and at the same time can also feel isolating and overwhelming. This therapeutic group fosters community amongst mothers who understand the challenges of raising exceptional children, and gives tools to help mothers stay engaged and equipped for their journey.
A Mother's Retreat is for mothers of any age child with any of the following emotional experiences:
- Emotional Dysregulation
- High Sensitivity or Intensity
- Sensory Processing Difficulty
A Mother’s Retreat is a place to:
- Be supported by other mothers in your parenting journey
- Recognize your strengths as a mother
- Discuss brain science information and how it pertains to parenting
- Explore your feelings in a safe and creative space
- Be energized and refreshed in your parenting journey
TIME: 8 Group Sessions, Thursdays, 11am-12:30pm from March 9th-April 27th, 2017
COST: $50 per session for 8 weeks, ($400 total)
CONTACT: Michelle Bodwell, LMFT, ATR
Can’t make the group this time? Contact Michelle to be placed on the waiting list for the next group!