Therapy should be a place to explore, learn and grow. That is why as a therapist, I offer a safe, therapeutic relationship where you can explore all the aspects of who you are, deal with the pain and injury of life, and move towards becoming a more fully integrated, whole person. Many of the women that I have seen over the years, have sought my services to help them in the following areas:
- Abuse/Trauma ● Career Changes/Goals ● Identity Formation ● Relationship Issues
- ADHD ● Chronic Health Issues ● Infertility ● Retirement
- Adoption Issues ● Depression and Sadness ● Infidelity ● Self-Esteem
- Anxiety/Worry ● Family of Origin Issues ● Marital/Dating Issues ● Stress
- Body Image ● Giftedness ● Parenting Struggles ● Spiritual Wounds
- Boundary Setting ● Grief and Loss ● Pregnancy/Postpartum
Since no two people are the same, I offer a variety of therapy modalities, customizing for each person's unique and individual needs.